lord grant me the strength to accept the plot lines i cannot change
courage to continue to watch the show
and wisdom to remember i am not a member of the psychotic part of the fandom
(Source: , via milarca)
›› A Monster Calls: inspired by Siobhan Dowd’s idea, written by Patrick Ness, & illustrated by Jim Kay
The monster showed up after midnight. As they do. But it isn’t the monster Conor’s been expecting. He’s been expecting the one from his nightmare, the nightmare he’s had nearly every night since his mother started her treatments, the one with the darkness and the wind and the screaming…
This monster, though, is something different. Something ancient, something wild. And it wants the most dangerous thing of all from Conor.
It wants the truth.
Rules & Conditions:
- This is an international giveaway!
- Reblog this post in order to enter OR comment here
- If you choose to comment on the review post, leave an e-mail address so that I can contact you
- You may reblog as often as you like, but you will only be entered once
- You do not need to be a follower, although it is much appreciated
- Giveaway ends on May 26th. The winner will be contacted the following day.
- Winner is selected through a random online generator
- A new winner will be selected if the original winner does not respond within 48 hours
- Keep your ask open!
- Be aware: niezuviele is an extension of my main Tumblr, and the winner will be contacted by my primary Tumblr blog (theairtwit)
- You must feel comfortable providing an address at which you can receive the book
If you have any questions pertaining to the giveaway, feel free to contact me.